Moji Igun is the founder of Blue Daisi Consulting. Her company serves small businesses that want to reduce their waste and implement more earth-friendly business practices. She works with individuals to use their companies as an avenue to make a more positive social and environmental impact.
This episode is sponsored by Public Goods
Just one version of every essential in just one place.
Healthy. High quality. Sustainable.
Check out some of my Public Goods faves below and Save 10% at www.PublicGoods.com with promo code ASM!
In this episode Marjorie and Moji Igun discuss:
- The benefits to small business owners of running a green operation
- Where to start if you want to make your business more sustainable
- What types of certifications are available for eco-friendly businesses
Great Products from Public Goods:
- Wool dryer balls! These are my faves and I don’t know why it took me so long to try them but they have lots of benefits like shorter drying time, reducing static and wrinkles. I stopped using dryer sheet long ago and these are WAY better for the planet.
- Amazing Ayate washclothes, handmade by the Otomí people of central Mexico. Meet the makers here!
- Silk dental floss, a great eco-friendly alternative to traditional (usually nylon) floss.
Resources from Moji Igun:
- Skillshare – teach and learn skills online
- Your local public library – most public libraries now offer e-resources including audiobooks, ebooks, classes and academic publications on a variety of topics
- Use Instagram, LinkedIn and other relevant social media to do market research
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Everything’s Trash But It’s Okay by Phoebe Robinson
Connect with Moji Igun and Blue Daisi Consulting:
- Website: https://bluedaisi.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluedaisiconsulting/
- Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hippiemoji/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bluedaisiconsulting
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mojiigun/
Connect with Marjorie Alexander:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asustainablemind/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SustainableMind
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asustainablemind/
- Website: http://www.asustainablemind.com
Want to help us spread the word?
Post a screenshot of ASM in your favorite listening app and tag us on your Instagram story!
Subscribe, Rate & Review ASM on Apple Podcasts: ASustainableMind.com/Apple